Sunday, January 22, 2012

#2/100: The sporting couple.


My parents organize monthly Bobtail-dogwalks. Then we'll go with a big group of people (and dogs ofcourse) to the forest, a park or the beach. The dogs always attract lots of attention, because of their special looks. I first noticed this couple because of their bright colors. I asked them for a photo and they were happy to help me. We talked a little bit about the Old English Sheepdogs (Bobtails). We exchanged email-addresses before we continued our walk. I didn't get their names, and sadly they never mailed me back.

4 comments:

  1. Echt een super leuk project! Succes!

    Ik heb je trouwens getagd, http://liveitlikethis.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een super leuke blog is dit!!
    ik kwam hierop door de site van kunstbende,
    ik doe namelijk ook mee in de finale, maar dan bij de categorie taal;)
    kom je ook eens op mijn blog kijken??
    ik volg je, volg je terug??
    liefsXX
    www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an intresting great blog! Lot's of inspiration for myself!

    Whould u like to follow each others blog to keep in touch this way?

    Lots of hugs,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, wat een super leuke blog en wat een ontzettend leuk idee! Echt heel vet!
    xx
    http://marjoleindejonge.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinion, leave a comment!